Welcome back parents and students! Please join us on Saturday, August 5th, between 9:00 AM– 11:00 AM for our “Meet Your Teacher” event. You can check our website at coe.leeschools.net for the latest school information such as school supply lists, our afterschool care program, and bus information. If you need after school care, you will need to sign up during Open House. Our program fills up quickly.
School starts at 7:55 AM. You may drop off starting at 7:30 AM. Please note that there is no supervision provided before that time. Staff does not arrive until 7:30 AM. If you need care earlier, our fee-based program opens at 6:45 AM.
We have two car ramps during drop off and dismissal. Grades PK–2 use the front car ramp at the entrance of the school. Grade 3-5 students use Caloosa Middle’s car ramp which is accessed off of Del Prado and Bolado. You must have a name tag in your car to pick up your child. These will be given out at our Open House. Parents may not park in the parking lot and walk on to campus during drop off and dismissal. Car Riders are dismissed at 2:10 PM. Please be patient with us during dismissal the first week as we take extra care to ensure that all students go home the correct way. Walkers are dismissed after the car ramp traffic ends at 2:25 PM. If you are meeting your child, you will need to meet them at the sidewalk off of the school property.
Please establish a regular routine for your child’s dismissal and communicate the plan with your child’s teacher the first week of school. We understand that from time to time, you must deviate from the plan. If that occurs, please follow the following procedures:
- If you are changing your child’s normal dismissal procedure, you must write a note to your child’s teacher in the planner. If no note is received, your child will be sent home by their usual mode of transportation. We cannot accept a child’s word.
- Changes are not made over the phone and all faxes must be received prior to 1:45 PM.
- All changes must be received in writing. Please do NOT email your child’s teacher or the office staff with a change because there is a chance we will not get it.
OPEN HOUSE TO DO LIST:
- Meet your teacher
- Drop off supplies
- Get bus transportation finalized
- Purchase Planners - $5.00
- Purchase School Spirit Shirt-$10
- Sign up for before/afterschool program - $25 registration fee + one week prepay for each child enrolled
- Fill out a transportation sticker for your child to wear the first 5 days of school. This will ensure that your child gets home safely.