LaunchPad is students’ and parents’ access to school programs from outside of school. Included are:
- Renaissance Home Connect (for Accelerated Reader quizzes)
- Compass Learning (practice lessons)
- Focus (attendance)
- Destiny (media center materials)
- OverDrive (e-books)
- Safari Montage (educational videos)
- Pearson SuccessNet (reading)
- ThinkCentral (math)
- myNGconnect (National Geographic)
Some important notes:
- For tablets and smartphones, you will need to download the Lee County Schools LaunchPad app. You can type launchpad app lee county schools in Google and you will see it.
- Renaissance Learning does not work at home (students can't take their tests at home), only Renaissance Home Connect.
- The Launchpad app is mandatory in order for Renaissance Home Connect to work on a tablet or smartphone.
- For computers, type in launchpad.leeschools.net in a browser (such as Chrome).
LaunchPad Instructions (for computer):
1. Open Browser.
2. Go to http://launchpad.leeschools.net/.
3. Enter student’s district username and password.
4. First time logging in, verify the network password.
5. Select the application icon.